Addilon is your partner in recruiting managers, senior specialists and project managers.
Our broad network of contacts and our research capacity gives us the opportunity to deliver top candidates in the recruitment process. When the recruiting manager is advertised, we can offer the market’s best exposure in digital media and we also handle advertising in all kinds of print media.
Our solid managerial recruitment process ensures a deep understanding of our customers’ situation and the challenges in the role we recruit for. Furthermore, we have a structured approach to quality assurance of our candidates.
The process of recruiting managers contains a number of important steps:
- Job specification. Create insight through a basic analysis of our customers’ challenges and situation. This is done in meeting with the recruiting manager and other relevant decision makers at our customer.
- Selection of recruitment method. Our basic analysis work is the basis for the choice of recruitment method. For some roles, advertising is best suited and in other cases we carry out a clean search process. Sometimes best results are achieved by combining search and advertising.
- Advertising and search. When advertising, we support the selection of media and the design and publication of ad text. Analysis and requirements profile form the basis for which candidates we choose to contact.
- In-depth interviews. The candidates who match our customer’s needs are invited to Addilon for a deep interview.
- Presentation of candidates. We usually present three to five candidates for each service. In addition to the candidate’s CV, we also request grades and relevant certificates as well as take a first reference to the candidates presented.
- Personality Assessment. Personality and motivational profiles and numerical and verbal proficiency test.
- Reference checking. For the chosen final candidate, we carry out a 360 degree reference marking with 3-5 references.
- Background checks. Depending on the role, we carry out various background checks such as credit information and extracts from the National Police’s register.
- Advisor. During the final stage of the recruitment process, Addilon is an advisor to both the candidate and decision-maker of our client.
- Follow-up. We follow up the recruitment with both the customer and the candidate six months after the start of employmentBook a meeting with us by chatting with us, call us on 010 – 207 01 50 or fill in a quote request for Recruitment of Managers and we will contact you shortly.