Since March 22, 2018, Addilon AB is an authorized recruitment company.
The authorization ensures that companies in the staffing industry are serious companies that meets high demands on business ethics. The authorization also provides security for customers and employees.
In order to become an authorized member, the company must meet the following conditions:
- I active within the staffing area for the least 12 months.
- Following Staffing companies statutes. This means that the companies are obliged, among other things, to comply with Swedish legislation, provide statistics and other information to the Staffing Companies and Svenska Näringsliv that we need to be able to do our best for the industry.
- Authorization in the staffing companies assume that current business is conducted in legal personality.
- Shows the latest annual report with audit report and otherwise confirms orderly finances.
- Is bound by collective agreements for the contract area within which the company works.
- Applies at least the staffing companies’ General Terms of Delivery (Standard Agreement).
- Covered by Staffing companies liability insurance or equivalent.
- Follow the staffing companies’ ethical rules.
- Ensures that the subcontractor is registered for VAT, pays taxes and fees, if is taken by subcontractor insurance and is bound by collective agreements for employee staff.
- At least one person in a leading position in the company has undergone staffing agencies’ special Authorization Training.
- Shows that it is an authorized member company in their marketing and site advertising.
- Reviewing the annual review by the Authorization Board.